The story so far...
Founded in 2012 with the ambition of making collaboration better for the world’s educators and presenters.
Originating in Belfast, DisplayNote now has a globally distributed team and offices in both Northern Ireland and Spain. Now, we have exciting plans to grow our global footprint!
Having initially started out in the EdTech sector, we have expanded our solutions into the meeting room space, creating innovative software to simplify the meeting experience. Our collaboration solutions are now used in more than 200,000 meeting rooms and classrooms across the globe.
To create connected experiences for the world’s presenters, educators and learners.
To build and lead a customer success team, a team we see as driving any technical portion of a sale. Your team will also ensure DisplayNote's partners and customers successfully adopt the product with a positive experience, driving growth through renewals, referrals, and expansion.
This role is focused on pre-sales and customer success management and is not a technical support-related role.
What you'll be doing...
- Building and leading a world-class customer success team.
- Creating the overall vision and strategic plan for the team.
- Driving operational practices to track performance of teams and individuals.
- Ensuring our partners know and understand DisplayNote products as well as we do.
- Influencing future lifetime value through higher product adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Reducing churn and driving new growth through greater advocacy and reference ability.
- Discovering and nurturing customer evangelists and influencers.
- Instigating programs and initiatives to improve engagement and leading a
- culture of continuous improvement and learning.
- Developing company-wide customer success processes, content, and data to/from stakeholder organizations (e.g., Marketing, Sales, Product/Engineering etc.)
- Expand our revenue in accounts through new sales and up-selling opportunities with other DisplayNote products
- Alongside support, addressing escalated customer issues, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate
Reasons to join us!
- Our people: we are a small but mighty, globally distributed team made up of people of all backgrounds - this helps us be effective as we collaborate, listen, share, support, challenge, build innovate and have fun together!
- Trust, autonomy, and accountability; we all understand the mission and take ownership of our roles to deliver and delight our partners, customers, and each other.
- Balance and flexibility; we understand, value, and encourage the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
- Career Development: with a training budget available to all, we invest in your personal growth, skills, and goals.
- Stability: We've been around for 10 years now and with the development of innovative solutions and strong partnerships, we have an excellent foundation to build upon as we enter an exciting scale-up phase.
To be successful in this role, you'll need...
- Customer success management experience leading a team in a SaaS or EdTech company.
- The ability to lead customer success managers, account management, or sales teams. Experience with professional services is a plus.
- Experience driving new and expansion sales, driving software adoption, and leveraging customer success best practices.
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- An agile mindset, the ability to manage multiple workflows within a fast-paced environment.
- To be happy with autonomy, the opportunity to lead and inspire while taking ownership of your team's deliverables.
Apply by uploading CV.