The story so far...
Founded in 2012 with the ambition of making collaboration better for the world’s educators and presenters.
Originating in Belfast, DisplayNote now has a globally distributed team and offices in both Northern Ireland and Spain. Now, we have exciting plans to grow our global footprint!
Having initially started out in the EdTech sector, we have expanded our solutions into the meeting room space, creating innovative software to simplify the meeting experience. Our collaboration solutions are now used in more than 200,000 meeting rooms and classrooms across the globe.
The Marketing Manager (Campaigns) role at DisplayNote is pivotal to the company’s purpose of creating connected experiences for the world’s presenters, educators, and learners. The role will serve all products, focusing on delivering cohesive messages to target audiences.
What you'll be doing...
- Developing and executing high-impact, integrated B2B demand generation programs to achieve revenue and pipeline goals.
- Using your knowledge and expertise to source and use the tools and tactics you feel best serves delivering cohesive messages to target audiences.
- Strategizing on the campaign calendar and delegation of campaign planning within the marketing team.
- Oversee our campaign calendar and communicate to marketing team and larger organisation.
- Working cross-functionally across the marketing and sales organisation as well as other teams to design and orchestrate impactful, targeted marketing campaigns.
- Building and implementing marketing campaign strategies — understanding key partnerships within organisation to drive full funnel of customer acquisition
- Guiding efforts to create standardised marketing reporting and dashboards, presenting performance to the marketing department and stakeholders throughout the company.
Reasons to join us!
- Our people: we are a small but mighty, globally distributed team made up of people of all backgrounds - this helps us be effective as we collaborate, listen, share, support, challenge, build innovate and have fun together!
- Trust, autonomy, and accountability; we all understand the mission and take ownership of our roles to deliver and delight our partners, customers, and each other.
- Balance and flexibility; we understand, value, and encourage the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
- Career Development: with a training budget available to all, we invest in your personal growth, skills, and goals.
- Stability: We've been around for 10 years now and with the development of innovative solutions and strong partnerships, we have an excellent foundation to build upon as we enter an exciting scale up phase.
To be successful in this role, you'll need...
- 3-5 years of software marketing experience or similar environment.
- To be a self-starter with a proven track record of project managing and executing integrated marketing campaigns.
- A background in driving targeted acquisition, retention, upsell, and cross-sell marketing campaigns.
- Robust skills in demand generation, marketing campaigns, marketing operations, and reporting.
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales development to drive cohesive engagement with marketing leads.
- Excellent organisational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items.
- Engaging, clear and concise communication and presentation skills, including to the executive team and board.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and believe in employing a diverse workforce and recognise that an inclusive workplace is key to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills. We value what each of our unique employees has to offer our business.
Apply by uploading CV.