Founded in 2012 with the ambition of making collaboration better for the world’s educators and presenters.
Originating in Belfast, DisplayNote now has a globally distributed team and offices in both Northern Ireland and Spain. Now, we have exciting plans to grow our global footprint!
Having initially started out in the EdTech sector, we have expanded our solutions into the meeting room space, creating innovative software to simplify the meeting experience. Our collaboration solutions are now used in more than 200,000 meeting rooms and classrooms across the globe.
To create connected experiences for the world’s presenters, educators, and learners.
As we enter an exciting scale-up phase, we are focused on building a world-class team of innovators and problem solvers and the People Ops are at the heart of making it happen!
We’re looking for an experienced People Ops Business Partner to join our Engineering Centre in Murcia, Spain to help support our growing teams with everything People and Culture related.
What you'll be doing...
- Working with the rest of the People Ops team and department managers to deliver a world-class employee experience for all.
- Being the main point of contact for our current teams and managers within the Engineering site in Murcia, Spain, you’ll be a key member of the People Ops team.
- Establishing and building strong relationships with our people through coaching, mentoring, and partnering on all culture and people-related topics.
- Change management: As we embark on this scale-up phase of our journey, there will be lots of scope for new ways of working and system implementation.
- Ensuring compliance with all local Labour Legislation.
- Supporting our employer branding efforts through advocacy and assisting with employee engagement opportunities.
- Guiding and supporting our teams on their career development journeys.
- Assisting our recruitment efforts from an advertising, coordination, and candidate experience perspective.
- Delivering the onboarding of new hires as well as the continued talent development and L&D strategy.
Reasons to join us!
- Our people: we're a small but mighty, globally distributed team made up of people of all backgrounds - this helps us be effective as we collaborate, listen, share, support, challenge, build innovate and have fun together!
- Trust, autonomy, and accountability: we all understand the mission and take ownership of our roles to deliver and delight our partners, customers, and each other.
- Balance and flexibility: we understand, value, and encourage the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
- Career Development: with a training budget available to all, we invest in your personal growth, skills, and goals.
- Stability: We've been around for 10 years now and with the development of innovative solutions and strong partnerships, we have an excellent foundation to build upon as we enter an exciting scale-up phase.
To be successful in this role, you'll need...
- 2+ years’ experience within a similar HRBP or People Ops role.
- Fluency in both written and verbal Spanish & English.
- Extensive knowledge of Spanish Labour Legislation.
- To keep up with the latest People Ops trends within the region.
- Strong knowledge of DE&I issues facing the tech industry and experience of introducing related initiatives.
- To be a subject matter expert and employer brand advocate whilst being the main point of contact for all People and Culture related topics within our Murcia site.
- To be people focussed with a genuine passion for delivering a world-class employee experience.
- A data-driven mindset towards People Ops initiatives.
- Problem-solving skills combined with the ability to introduce policies and processes that fit our business and align with our mission and goals.
- To be comfortable partnering with and coaching leaders and managers across the organization.
- Experience of employee lifecycle processes from onboarding through to offboarding.
- Experience working within a global SaaS start-up or scale-up (preferable).
- Familiarity with various HRIS and ATS.
- Excellent organizational skills.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and believe in employing a diverse workforce and recognise that an inclusive workplace is key to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills. We value what each of our unique employees has to offer our business.
Apply by uploading CV.