The story so far...
Founded in 2012 with the ambition of making collaboration better for the world’s educators and presenters.
Originating in Belfast, DisplayNote now has a globally distributed team and offices in both Northern Ireland and Spain. Now, we have exciting plans to grow our global footprint!
Having initially started out in the EdTech sector, we have expanded our solutions into the meeting room space, creating innovative software to simplify the meeting experience. Our collaboration solutions are now used in more than 200,000 meeting rooms and classrooms across the globe.
"Product Marketing Managers at DisplayNote have a unique opportunity to contribute to our mission: to create connected experiences for the world’s presenters, educators and learners." Ed Morgan, COO
What you'll be doing...
- Understanding and defining our partner and district level buyer and user personas, their specific needs, pain points, and goals that we can help address.
- Researching, documenting, and actioning customer use cases and problems that DisplayNote solves.
- Identifying and defining the key value drivers which differentiate DisplayNote in the market.
- Partnering with Sales, Product Management, Customer Success, and Engineering teams to refine and evolve our product roadmap.
- Developing product marketing collateral such as website pages, blogs, whitepapers, webinars, videos, decks, and data sheets supporting the buyer's journey communicating the value of DisplayNote.
- Participating and contributing to industry events as a DisplayNote champion
- Developing and delivering product, market, and industry-specific enablement assets to our teams.
- Creating campaign messaging and content to support ongoing marketing initiatives.
- Supporting the development of customer case studies and webinars that help to demonstrate the value of DisplayNote for our customers.
- Carrying out research into competitive threats and challenges to understand our position in a competitive market.
- Tracking overarching market trends and patterns.
Reasons to join us!
- Our people: we are a small but mighty, globally distributed team made up of people of all backgrounds - this helps us be effective as we collaborate, listen, share, support, challenge, build innovate and have fun together!
- Trust, autonomy, and accountability; we all understand the mission and take ownership of our roles to deliver and delight our partners, customers, and each other.
- Balance and flexibility; we understand, value, and encourage the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
- Career Development: with a training budget available to all, we invest in your personal growth, skills, and goals.
- Stability: We've been around for 10 years now and with the development of innovative solutions and strong partnerships, we have an excellent foundation to build upon as we enter an exciting scale-up phase.
To be successful in this role, you'll need...
- 3-4 years of experience in product marketing ideally within a software environment.
- Technical background or good understanding of Application Development and IT operations.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to explain and translate complex technical concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
- To be a strong collaborator to coordinate across many teams and iterate and deliver in a fast-moving startup environment.
- To thrive with autonomy, comfortable self-directing, and working with minimal supervision.
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service offerings a plus.
- Experience designing sales and marketing collateral from scratch based on sales conversations, sales calls, product interviews, user interviews, market research, and your own experience.
- A suitcase and passport! Some international travel may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and believe in employing a diverse workforce and recognize that an inclusive workplace is key to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills. We value what each of our unique employees has to offer our business.
Apply by uploading CV.