The story so far...
Founded in 2012 with the ambition of making collaboration better for the world’s educators and presenters.
Originating in Belfast, DisplayNote now has a globally distributed team and offices in both Northern Ireland and Spain. Now, we have exciting plans to grow our global footprint!
Having initially started out in the EdTech sector, we have expanded our solutions into the meeting room space, creating innovative software to simplify the meeting experience. Our collaboration solutions are now used in more than 200,000 meeting rooms and classrooms across the globe.
To create connected experiences for the world’s presenters, educators and learners.
As we plan to grow our global footprint, we are looking to bring a Talent Acquisition Partner onboard to help us develop teams by attracting new talent while nurturing and enhancing our inclusive culture of innovation, creativity and fun!
What you'll be doing...
- Working as part of a new People Ops team and proving support through talent acquisition.
- Understanding and defining the hiring needs of the business and our Hiring Managers.
- Partnering closely with our teams and leadership, fostering strong, collaborative relationships as a subject matter expert.
- Providing data-driven insights to key stakeholders on the market and advise on how to attract the best talent.
- Helping design and run the whole recruitment process, from candidate sourcing through to the offer stage.
- Focussing on the candidate journey and ensuring a best-in-class experience.
- Proactively search and outreach to a wide range of talent across multiple disciplines including Marketing, Sales, Product, UX, and Engineering using different talent acquisition tools and techniques.
- Telling our story and helping to build our employer brand externally
- Coming up with creative and innovative ideas on how we can run, attend and get involved in community events.
Reasons to join us!
- Our people: we're a small but mighty, globally distributed team made up of people of all backgrounds - this helps us be effective as we collaborate, listen, share, support, challenge, build innovate and have fun together!
- Trust, autonomy and accountability; we all understand the mission and take ownership of our roles to deliver and delight our partners, customers and each other.
- Balance and flexibility; we understand, value and encourage the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
- Career Development: with a training budget available to all, we invest in your personal growth, skills and goals.
- Stability: We've been around for 10 years now and with the development of innovative solutions and strong partnerships, we have an excellent foundation to build upon as we enter an exciting scale-up phase.
To be successful in this role, you'll need...
- 2+ years of full 360 recruitment experience either at agency, RPO or in-house ideally within a SaaS environment.
- Tenacity and determination, the talent market is highly competitive and direct sourcing strategies will be second nature to you to tap into passive talent pools.
- Strong business acumen – You can build hiring strategies around our company KPI’s.
- A data-driven approach – You are comfortable collating, tracking and reporting data to assist with making informed decisions across recruitment.
- A focus on candidate and people experience. From first engagement with potential talent, you’re driven to deliver best in class candidate experience throughout the candidate journey.
- To be composed multi-tasker. You’re happy to wear multiple hats, getting hands-on with all aspects of full-cycle Talent Acquisition, Employer Brand Marketing and Content creation.
- A creative problem solver – partner to find proactive solutions to operational and strategic issues within the Talent Acquisition.
- Strong understanding of communicating with global teams and talent markets with awareness and sensitivity to various cultural sensibilities.
- A willingness to learn and develop your skills and career.
- A suitcase and passport! Some international travel may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and believe in employing a diverse workforce and recognize that an inclusive workplace is key to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills. We value what each of our unique employees has to offer our business.
Apply by up uploading CV.