18/03/2016 - Digitally-based means of learning are going to skyrocket! Far more than what we’ve seen so far! There are several trends that are occurring to make this so.
Ask yourself, what do the following trends and items have in common?
- The desire to capture and analyse learner data to maximise learning.
- Colleges and universities need to increase productivity (which is also true in the corporate & K-12 worlds).
- The trend towards implementing more active learning-based environments.
- The increasing use of leveraging students’ devices for their learning (i.e., the BYOD phenomenon).
- The continued growth and increasing sophistication of algorithms.
As background here, some of the keywords and phrases that are relevant to this posting include:
- Wireless content sharing.
- Wireless collaboration solutions.
- Active learning based classrooms.
- Conference rooms.
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD).
- Enterprise wireless display solutions.
- Enterprise collaboration solutions.
- Cross platform support: iOS, Android, Windows.
- Personalised learning.
- Learning analytics.
Read full article here