27 Skill Boosting Presentation Resources for More Effective Meetings
Presentation skills are comprised of preparing content, crafting a narrative, developing your visual support, and delivering the presentation – but so much depends on the resources you have available to you. With that mind, we’ve put together a collection of resources to help you improve your presentations. We’ve included resources on everything we could think of here: inspiration, advice, storytelling, visuals, resources, videos, design, delivery, tricks of the trade.
- Duarte Blog |Â Duarte
- Resonate Online (Free) FREE Multimedia Version of Resonate |Â Duarte
- Presentation Zen Presentation Zen
- Garr Reynolds Garr Reynolds Official Site
- You might also check out more from the Public Speaking section of Alltop here: http://speaking.alltop.com
- Read and/or Listen to great speakers The Power of Oratory in the United States
- Read and/or Listen to great speakers at TED talksÂ http://www.ted.com/talks
- Harvard Business ReviewÂ http://blogs.hbr.org/cs/2012/02/when_presenting_remember_to_pa.html
- Search for the most popular presentations on SlideshareÂ
- Public Speaking: Lessons in Communication on Udemy
- Mindful Presenter Blog
- SlideMagic BlogÂ Â – Presentation Design Ideas
- National Speakers Association
- Public Speakers Association
- Introduction to Public Speaking
- Patricia Frippâs Blog
- Great Public Speaking
- Moving People to Action
- Quick and Dirty Tips: The Public Speaker
- Six Minutes: Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
- Mike Sammartano’s Video Resources
- Unsplash – Free Photos Every 10 Days
- Death to Stock Photo – Free ImagesÂ Â Free Photos emailed to you regularly
- Little Visuals Â – More Free ImagesÂ
- StocksyÂ – Paid Top Quality Images
- Resplashed: Free HD Images for web and design projects
Learn how to create more effective meetings…
You may also be interested in our blog postÂ 5 Sure Fire Ways to Start Running More Effective Meetings.
Want to stay in the loop?
Keep up-to-date with everything DisplayNote – including new releases, job openings, and customer giveaways.
Don’t worry, we’ll not spam you and we’ll never share your email with anyone