DisplayNote’s Launcher & Dell Technologies come together to simplify the world’s meeting spaces.
Belfast, July 2nd, 2020. DisplayNote and Dell Technologies today announced that DisplayNote’s Launcher software, a one-tap app launcher for meeting room displays, is to be offered alongside the Dell Technologies range of enterprise-focused touch displays as well as being sold as stand-alone software by Dell Technologies software team.
“Our Launcher software is designed to simplify today’s meeting rooms by making it easier to start collaborating”, said DisplayNote CEO Paul Brown. “Combining Launcher’s simplicity with Dell Technologies’ best in class displays is a naturally good fit for both companies and, more importantly, for people that want to simplify their meeting spaces.”
Launcher is an app launcher for meeting spaces that delivers a standardized one-touch experience. It allows users to participate in meetings and easily launch video calls and access any collaboration app installed on the PC or display.
- One-touch access to video calls on Zoom, Teams, Webex, GoToMeeting
- Customisable Windows Kiosk for Windows displays
- MS Exchange and Google Calendar integration
- Mobile app to wirelessly sign-in to the meeting room display with Office365
- Access to OneDrive and personal calendars
- Quickly launching calls with one-touch via the mobile app
- Device clearing of cache and local data for privacy
- PIN protected admin settings
- Custom backgrounds
Launcher is designed to simplify the meeting room by providing a consistent and hassle-free experience to launching apps through its intuitive UI, smart use of technology, and seamless integration with third-party tools.
You might also enjoy...
Want to stay in the loop?
Keep up-to-date with everything DisplayNote – including new releases, job openings, and customer giveaways.
Don’t worry, we’ll not spam you and we’ll never share your email with anyone